Edible Gardening with Adam - VIRTUAL Workshop Series
New to a garden or want to start growing your own but don't know how!? Let RHS trained expert horticulturalist Adam Carveth guide you through the basics & help you get growing an incredible mix of delicious edibles this season!
- 3 x 60 minute Zoom Workshops.
- All sessions one-to-one & so totally tailored to you, your garden & what you'd like to work on.
- Choose your timetable from weekly, monthly or once a season - Spring, Summer & Autumn.
- Your own bespoke gardening calendar with tasks & projects to keep you busy & developing your confidence and experience in-between workshops.
Sessions suitable for beginners or more experienced gardeners & will be tailored to you and your needs but can include the following as an example.
- Learning about your space - soil, aspect (light & winds)
- Identifying what plants you have (& could have!)
- Advice and support on all care & maintenance of your plants.
- Guidance with planting & maintenance of fruit trees & bushes.
- Organic weed/pest control systems.
About your Expert Gardener:
As well as an in-depth, technical knowledge in horticulture from the Royal Horticultural Society, Adam Carveth brings over 15 years experience managing private gardens as well as public estates for the National Trust across the UK. Since moving to Ireland in 2017, Adam has taken up the role of Head Gardener at Bantry House & Gardens as well as managing the magical edible gardens of The Garden of Re-Imagination in Glengarriff - both featured on the West Cork Garden Trail. He gives talks, workshops and teaches at festivals, for groups & otherevents across Ireland.
Want to GIFT this Workshop Series as an experience? We offer beautiful botanical wrapping including a gift box, card, gift voucher & a mini-posie from the garden for €20. Select as add-on to include before check-out.
NOTE: If you'd like you garden re-imagined, we're currently offering a separate virtual Garden Design service, have a look in 'Current Offerings' for all the details.