Afternoon Wild Tea Feasts - TOWC Food Festival Event - 7 & 8th Sept 2019
By popular demand, our wild tea feasts are back for the Taste of West Cork Food Festival for 2019! Your menu will be handpicked for you on the day; last years included - seaweed breads dipped in hearty nettle soup, elderflower drizzle muffins & steaming scones with homegrown berry jams all served with a selection of wild teas.
A mini-workshop on how to make your own wild teas is included as well as entry to the magical Willy Wonka inspired edible paradise, The Garden of Re-Imagination to explore at your leisure. Spaces limited, booking essential!
Two Wild Tea Feasts will take place on Sat 7th & Sunday 8th Sept, the first 12-2pm & the second 4-6pm.
Make a day of it! We're offering a special combi ticket for the Taste of West Cork Food Festival which includes:
- Hidden Edibles’ Garden Tour with entry to The Ewe Experience PLUS
- Afternoon Wild Tea Feast & Workshop with Two Green Shoots with entry to The Garden of Re-Imagination.
- Full experience 10am-2pm @ discounted rate of: €40
- Select your preferred date
- Select your preferred time
- Select the ticket type (Regular/Combi) & the number of tickets you require.
- Let us know if you have any dietary needs.
- Complete your purchase and we'll be in touch with any extra details as well as directions on how to find us closer to the time!