Taste Tours . TOWC Food Festival Event . 6-15th Sept 2019
Step inside magical Willy-Wonka inspired edible paradise, The Garden of Re-Imagination, and taste rare edible delights from the pink flamingo tree to Dahlia tubers & barberries. Discover their incredible stories & explore this lost garden re-imagined.
Taste Tours, include:
o Edible Garden Tour led by RHS Horticulturalist & Head Gardener Adam Carveth.
o 1 savory, 1 sweet taster dish & a drink. Homemade using freshly harvested, seasonal botanicals from the garden and surrounding landscape.
o Complimentary Garden & Feast card to take home.
Available for groups of 6-16 people. Taste Tours run for 2 hours & are available on the following dates during the ToWC festival: 6th,9th, 13th & 15th September 2019.
- Select your preferred date
- Select your preferred tour time
- Select the ticket type - Adult/Child and quantity.
- Let us know if you have any dietary needs.
- Complete your purchase and we'll be in touch with any extra details as well as directions on how to find us closer to the time!