Summer Yoga Escape . 27th July 2019
Our Summer Yoga Escape..
Escape inside the magical 'Garden of Re-Imagination' for a nourishing day of Yoga & homegrown Feasts celebrating rare & unique flavours harvested the garden and surrounding landscape. Discover some of the incredible plants within this edible paradise on a Garden Tour and the stories behind them.
9.30am: Arrivals, welcome and morning teas
10am - 1pm: Yoga Workshop with Iyengar Specialist Aileen Kingerlee
1-2pm: Hearty Soup, Bread, Cuppa and chill out time
2-3pm: Garden Tour with Head Gardener Adam Carveth
3-4.30pm: Homegrown Feast served in the beautiful Garden Room
Please note: All times are for guide only, we've built in scope for more chill out time and chats if needed.
** Optional Extra **
Coming a distance or want to treat yourself to some time away?
Make a weekend of it and stay in our beautiful Botanical B&F (Bed & Feast)!
10% discount available to our retreat guests (applied on booking).
Choose from one of four beautiful botanical themed rooms:
Click on the individual links for more information & to book.
1. Fern (Double): https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/31501191?s=51
2. Willow (Double/Twin): (listing pending - see contact us to reserve)
3. Silver Birch (Single): https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/31503069?s=51
4. Lichen (Single): https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/31502337?s=51
5.The Botanical Bell Tent (Double): https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/27421549?s=51
Itinerary for those staying in the B&F Saturday night:
- Check-in and settling into rooms
- Optional 'Forest Bathing' walk around Glengarriff Nature Reserve or Movie night by the fire
- Tea, Coffee and refreshments
8-10am: Morning Feast
For more information. Call Kloe on 089 708 1099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org