SPOOKY SUPPERS . CANCELLED
UPDATE 20.10.20: We're sorry to say that due to the move to Level 5 COVID-19 restrictions from 22.10.20 for 6 weeks, we are no longer able to run our Spooky Suppers this year. Huge thanks to everyone who had supported this event & bought tickets, refunds have now been issued. Fingers and toes crossed for next year!!
Spooky Suppers are back for 2020 with a special Halloween trail of The Garden of Re-Imagination!
Bake snake bread on the fire, slurp on blood curdling stew from the witches cauldron. Then, if you dare, follow the ghosts & ghowls treasure trail through the surrounding gardens for a terrifying treat to take home. Fancy dress highly recommended!
- 1 x savory, 1 x sweet dish and 1 x drink. Example menu: Snake bread, bowl of bats blood stew & jellied eyes for pudding along with witches brew to drink.
- Terrifying treasure trail around The Garden of Re-Imagination. Discover the fascinating stories behind the wild but wonderful Halloween creatures including bats, spiders, rats and collect tokens for a...
- Handcrafted gift to take home.
Choose from one of THREE timed entries each day to help us ensure the safety & comfort of our visitors & compliance with the latest government guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
- Select your preferred date
- Select your preferred spooky supper time slot
- Select your ticket quantity - tickets per person (Children & Parents/Guardians must each purchase a ticket as this event is designed for all attendees to feast & enjoy!).
- Let us know if you have any dietary needs.
- Complete your purchase via PayPal OR select card payment to pay by card (no PayPal sign-up required) and we'll be in touch with any extra details as well as directions on how to find us closer to the time!