A Taste of West Cork - Afternoon Wild Tea Feast - 8th / 9th Sept
As part of the 'Taste of West Cork' Food Festival, we're treating you to afternoon tea with a difference inside the Willy Wonka inspired edible paradise - The Garden of Re-Imagination!
Expect seaweed bread dipped in hearty nettle soup, fushia muffins and steaming scones with fresh berry jams all washed down with a selection of wild teas. A mini-workshop on how to make your own tasty wild tea is included as well as entry to the Garden of Re-Imagination.
Date(s): Sat 8th & Sunday 9th Sept
- Ticket includes full afternoon tea, workshop on wild tea making and entry to The Garden of Re-Imagination.
- Spaces limited, BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Please specify in your booking note what date you wish to come.
- If you wish to attend the 'Hidden Edibles' tour of The Ewe Experience beforehand, please purchase the COMBI ticket.
- For more info or phone booking call: 089 7081099